All water jetting courses are City & Guilds-accredited and delivered via registered training providers by WJA-approved water jetting training instructors.
Course content is regularly updated in line with technological advances and changes to safety and regulatory requirements, so trainees and their employers can be certain they are receiving the best possible instruction.
Water Jetting Safety Awareness
Our entry-level course is Water Jetting Safety Awareness. This is a mandatory one-day class-based course covering all main areas of water jetting operation and safety, including types of water jetting, water pressure and flow rates, risk assessment, and the use of safety clothing.
At the end of the course, delegates must pass a 20-question multiple choice questionnaire. The Water Jetting Safety Awareness course must be retaken every three years to retain registration with the WJA.
We strongly recommend that operatives should combine the Water Jetting Safety Awareness course with a relevant practical course to obtain the most thorough instruction in safe and effective water jetting.
Should your card be expiring soon, please click here to book your course.
Benefits of WJA training
Benefits for operatives:
- Successful candidates are registered with the WJA international database.
- Successful candidates are issued with a certficate and a WJA photo-ID card, detailing courses passed.
- WJA water jetting training is recognised by employers and is required by many contractors.
Who Should Attend
- New or inexperienced operators of water jetting equipment.
- Experienced operators who have not had previous training and who need to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced operators who require re-training (refresher) due to changes in equipment specification or legislation.