WJA MEMBER – FLOWLINE LTD secures major contract with Thames Water
Leading drainage contractor Flowline has been awarded major new contracts by Thames Water to undertake CCTV surveys, tankering, pump station and wet well cleaning services across the region following a successful competitive tendering process.
The framework, which has an initial term of three years, extendable to eight years, is divided into four lots and Flowline successfully secured a place on all four lots.
Structured around Thames Water’s state-of-the-art Logistics Management Centre, this is a pioneering contract which will enable Flowline to work collaboratively with other successful high performing drainage services companies in order to deliver a superior customer experience.
Flowline’s managing director, Matthew Rowlatt, said “We are delighted to have secured this prestigious contract with Thames Water, it really shows how far the business has come in the last three years using our high quality processes, systems and equipment.”
- Flowline is a drainage maintenance and repair services contractor whose vision is to be the leading drainage services contractor in London and South East England.
- Services provided include specialist drainage cleaning, gully cleaning, CCTV surveying, pipeline rehabilitation and relining, liquid waste tankering.
- Key clients in the water, highways, rail and commercial sectors include Thames Water, Anglian Water, Kier, Ringway, Balfour Beatty, Shanks and Westfield.
- In 2014 Flowline secured a £3m investment in exchange for a minority stake in the business from the Business Growth Fund – http://www.businessgrowthfund.co.uk/
- The investment helped fund the acquisition of Clearaway Drainage Services Ltd, based in Hertfordshire.