Job Vacancy – Enz Technik Ag
Area Sales Manager - North England
Enz® was established in 1985 and is renowned for providing high quality and innovative solutions for the surface, drain and pipe cleaning industry. It's a family owned company. They are global market leaders in more than 50 countries around the world and working with more than 200 partners.
Their diverse product range is manufactured in Switzerland and is considered the highest quality within their industry. Enz customers benefit from excellent service including training and advice from their highly skilled salesforce, great availability of products and rapid delivery times.
Enz Group cleaning applications include:
- Surface and pipe cleaning
- Clearing of roots, debris, concrete, loose rubble stone, sand/ gravel, sludge deposits etc
- Surface, tube and pipe cleaning
- Heat exchanger, Petrochemical & Oil Industry, Sugar and Shipyards
Enz product range includes:
- Standard and rotating nozzles
- Chain scrapers and milling cutters
- Surface cleaning nozzles
- Tube cleaning nozzles
- Pipe cleaning nozzles
This is very much a solution led sales process where you will provide a tailored individual solution to the customer in order to most effectively resolve their particular problem.
The objectives for the Sales Manager include:
Manage customers in the North:
- Manage the current account base and recruit new key accounts
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Carry out product demonstrations
Manage partners in a specific area:
- Cross selling with sales partners
- Increase the share of wallet of each partner and customer
- Manage a target in a specific sales area
- Participate in road shows and exhibitions
- Get customer and market feedback to drive product innovation
- Give training for customers and partners
The Successful Applicant:
Suitable candidates will ideally come from a relevant mechanical / technical environment and have a successful track record in technical sales. You will have a demonstrable track record of solution sales into a variety of industries at various levels.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to sell in a consultative manner and who have managed direct customers within the UK ideally based in the North of England. Industrial B2B sales experience is essential.
You will have outstanding communication skills to enable effective relationships with a diverse range of customers and internal stakeholders. An mechanical technical background would be useful. Degree level ideally.
The jobholder will be home office based (in the North of England) and will need to be flexible as he / she will be required to stay away from home, with occasional visits to their head office in Europe also required.
What's on Offer:
Basic salary of up to £40,000 + vehicle and an attractive commission structure.
enz® technik ag
Contact: Christoph Lendi
Tel: +41 41 676 77 66