Flowline is a modern, dynamic and growing company providing specialist drainage inspection, maintenance and repair services to public and private sector clients.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join our office team. For full details on how to apply and job description, please contact:
Leena Urjoon on 01268 654410, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
HGV Drivers, Merrow Depot, Surrey.
Hours: 50hrs per week Basic salary: £26,650 plus bonus
Experience within the industry would be an advantage but not essential. HGV Drivers must hold a minimum of HGV/LGV Cat C licence with relevant CPC modules. Duties will include drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, flood clearance. You will be based in one location but may be required to work in different locations within reasonable travelling distance. As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg and work nights/weekends at enhanced rates.
Lining Engineer, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire or Rayleigh, Essex
Hours: 50hrs per week Basic salary: £33,800 plus overtime
We are seeking experienced lining engineers in the drainage industry with the following capabilities.
- Able to identify the correct repair for specific jobs
- Able to work to all relevant Water Research Company guidelines including the health and safety guidelines and the correct installation in the WRc Drain repair book, 3rd Edition.
- To understand and successfully install a point repair, to use correct mixing measurements, equipment preparation, inflation procedure, cure time calculation and inspection procedure once patch is cured
- To identify the correct full length CIPP installation method
- Able to select and successfully install the correct liner, resin, mixing method, and cure time calculation to ensure the liner is cured in-situ.
- Identify problems and have the skill set to be able to rectify problems with defective liners.
You will be responsible for the majority of lining work for the company. However, some of your duties may also include jetting, flood clearance and confined space entry. You will be based in one location but may be required to work in different locations within reasonable travelling distance. As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg and work nights/weekends at enhanced rates.
Flowline Ltd, Rawreth Industrial Estate, Rawreth Lane, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 9RL
Tel: +44 (0) 1268 654410