Employment Opportunities in the Water Jetting Industry
Experienced UHP Water Jetting Technicians / Fitters
In the Danish part of the North Sea the Danish company; Pieter Mouritsen A/S, (a member of the Water Jetting Association), is looking for Two (2) Experienced UHP Technicians and/or Fitters for offshore work (14/14) from:
1 May 2013 until 31st October 2013 (Minimum).
Candidates with offshore experience, and a documented technical background will be preferred.
At Pieter Mouritsen A/S we value colleagues who are able to work independently and are thorough in all aspects of their work. On a personal level it is very important that each candidate and colleague is credible, honest and balanced in order to add value to our team.
Please forward detailed CV's to:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Claus Jensen Tel: +45 7575 4664 or email (as above).
VACANCY - JETSTREAM EUROPE LTD
Jetstream Europe Ltd is looking to recruit a Diesel Fitter/Plant Fitter with mechanical experience to carry out engine service and repair of Jetstream's diesel-powered waterblast units and ancillary equipment, both in-house (Halesowen, Birmingham) and on sites around the UK. The candidate must also have the following attributes:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working on industrial equipment and used to dealing with customers face-to-face
• Computer literate with exceptional communication skills
• Valid driver's license, preferably a rigid (class 2)
• Must be able to wear all required safety protection equipment
• Willing to be on call out of normal working hours and weekends
• Prepared to travel within the UK and abroad (occasionally) as and when required
• Experience in the waterblast or rental industry is preferable, but not essential as full training will be provided
• Salary depending on experience; a good rate of pay